Tiffany Burke is an incredible portrait photographer from Washington who captures the natural beauty of women, mothers with their babies, families, weddings and gorgeous boudoir. She is a natural light and lifestyle portrait photographer. She’s also a mama and wife and had just had a baby 14 days before our interview with her.
She talks about being a photographer, and how she captures the natural and stunning beautiful of her clients in their shoots. She’s an incredible entrepreneur, businesswoman, and super badass with a couple other side-hustles and passions, and we discover all about her and how she does it all.
HIGHTLIGHTS & MENTIONS
• Feeling comfortable sharing your failures
• Husband in Sundance film festival
• Finding her style as a photographer and artist
• Giving clients confidence
• Building a Free Store for the Homeless with items donated by the local community
• Allowing yourself grace
• Being a mom, with a new baby and adopting and managing multiple ventures
• Responding to Social Media
• Creating a balanced schedule
• Outsourcing when you can
• Boundaries and setting expectations
• Compromises, sacrifices and communication in a marriage when both partners have a businesses and responsibilities
Listen to the end of the episode to get the inside scoop on this photo and why it’s added!
Host Devan McCabe with William Shatner/Capt. Kirk (left) and her close friend Elizabeth with Adam West /Batman (right).
GET IN TOUCH WITH and/or FOLLOW TIFFANY BURKE
Website – tiffanyburkephotography.com
Instagram – @tiffanyburkephotography
Facebook – /tiffanyburkephotography