Cassie Kanable of Stumptown Nutrition joins the podcast today to tell us all about being a nutritional therapist and skin care consultant all while being a stay at home mom. Currently transitioning her business, Cassie talks about what it’s like to pivot in your business, her fear of success, how she finds time to work at home with a very busy toddler and how she’s able to set client expectations.
- Juggling business while being a Mom
- Time blocking and batching – specific days paired with specific activities
- Setting Client expectations
- Referral/Word of Mouth Marketing
- Marketing Tip: who’s following along with you on what social media platforms? Tailor what you say to each audience. Know your audience.
- Pivoting in your business
- Balance Bites Podcast
- The Brightly Business Bunch – Facebook Group
- The Together Community – Facebook Group